19 Jul 2013

Turkey (part3)












We started our day going to a mall named Forum Istanbul Shopping Mall. Forum Istanbul is located in Istanbul's Bayrampasa district, it's both Turkey’s and Europe’s biggest shopping center. It also had an aquarium!! Turkuazoo is Turkey’s first giant aquarium. I live in Vancouver and the aquarium here is huge so the one in Turkey wasn't big compared the one I've been to in Vancouver and San Diego (Sea World). After seeing the cute fish I went on this crazy ride located outside the mall!! Later we got lunch at the IKEA.

 








 This was a productive day for sure haha. After the mall we had two hours to change at our hotel then continued our night on a cruise where we also had dinner. I thought it was appropriate to post a few pictures of my dad since most of my trip was spent with him! :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment